Don't know why I was inspired to watch Studio 5 on KSL this morning. I usually don't turn the TV on in the morning. But today, gratefully I did. Kerstin Daynes, author of ldsinfertility.org, was on the show. Oh, what an inspiration. I agreed with everything I heard from her so I went to her blog and LOVED it.

Okay. The reason I have posted this on my blog is for reference. The next time I meet another woman or couple dealing with infertility, I will direct them to this blog. If any readers of this blog know of others that need this site, please let them know.
Infertility is a difficult issue. Though I am the mother of two children, the effects of infertility are never far from my life. My heart aches for others who suffer from it. My goal is to help others find peace and comfort through their trials.

Okay. The reason I have posted this on my blog is for reference. The next time I meet another woman or couple dealing with infertility, I will direct them to this blog. If any readers of this blog know of others that need this site, please let them know.
Infertility is a difficult issue. Though I am the mother of two children, the effects of infertility are never far from my life. My heart aches for others who suffer from it. My goal is to help others find peace and comfort through their trials.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind Comments