Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Easter animals 2009


Can Grandma improve on this?

Last year, I created these animals for Melanie for Easter. Hope I can find the time to create something she will love this year. Rule: it must be crocheted. Ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, those are soooo cute! Melanie is a lucky little granddaughter. I really don't know how you could improve on those. The only thing that popped into my mind was maybe a basket with easter eggs. Could you crochet that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie can crochet anything! Just give her a suggestion and she comes up with a beautiful creation. Wish I knew just how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shirley. That is a great idea - a basket with "eggs" in it so she can hide and hunt eggs all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, Cynthia is "The Watkins", not Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really fun! My suggestion would be to maybe make them smaller. They do take up space to store (when we rotate toys). Anyways they are great! :)

    -- Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Kind Comments