Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cake week has begun

I love cake week. It's crazy but fun. I will be posting pictures as it progresses. Today after church, I baked about 20 different cakes. Tomorrow I need more supplies to finish the last twelve. Then Tuesday through Friday, the boys and leaders come to our house to finish designing and frosting the cakes. It's messy, crazy, loud, crazy, frosting on the floor, crazy, but fun. Did I mention crazy?
Cake ideas:
Jordan River Temple
Yellowstone buffalo head
15" pizza
hamburger (3 round cakes stacked up)
Mustang/camero car racing
Popcorn bag with popcorn
Rootbeer float
dog dish
cemetary
Gear of War
Sergeant Pepper's album cover
airplane
baseballs, footballs, basketball, etc.

Of course, pictures are better than words so we will be posting pictures as the week progresses. Until then.....

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie- this sounds like such a fun thing! I LOVE to decorate a good cake... or two!! Have a fun week and i am looking forward to pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the cakes. Best of Luck! I remember that week in Cubs. How much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to entertain/bond/have fun with boys! Wish we could see them in person, but will be thankful for pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Kind Comments