Saturday, March 6, 2010

Woo-hoo, I'm a winner!

On facebook, a SLC based company called Orson Gygi said if you became a fan then you would be entered into a contest to win a cooking class. When I saw my name on their post a few days later, I was shocked. Me - a winner, naw! So I emailed them as instructed and sure enough, I won a $50 free cooking class of my choice or $50 towards a more expensive class. I looked through the whole schedule and found two classes - one was free (so I signed up Jennifer, Cynthia and I. It's on April 17 at noon) and the other "Artisan Breads" on March 13.

Event Description :
Become a better baker. Learn the 12 stages of great bread. You will get hands on instruction on the basics of both lean and enriched breads. Learn to make rustic country bread and rolls.
• Pre Ferments- Biga/Poolish/ Pate Fermente
• Rustic Country Bread/ Rolls
• Baguettes
• Fococcia bread
• Pizza Dough

I'm excited and will have to post about it later. (FYI: If you are interested in attending the free class with us, go to www.gygi.com. Click on the "classes" tab in the upper right and then send an email to them. They respond back quickly.)

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, how cool to win something! Hope you have fun at the class.

    ReplyDelete

Kind Comments