Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disappointed Winner!

I got all ready for my Artisan Bread cooking class at Orson Gygi today. I knew it was going to be bad weather so I allowed myself an extra 15-20 minutes for driving.

As I went out to the car, I realized it was too much. It was a snow blizzard. The wind was howling and swirling snow everywhere. There was already snow sticking to the roads so..... much to my disappointment.....I decided it was too risky for a simple cooking class.

So now I'm a disappointed winner.

The one time I win something, I can't claim my prize. Oh well. It was my choice. Now it is a half-hour after the class ended and it continues to snow here in Grantsville.

I am looking forward to my class with Jennifer and Cynthia on April 17th. Hopefully it works out. NO SNOW. Of course it will because it is FREE.

2 comments:

  1. We're getting the cold winds here that brought the snow to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It finally stopped with three inches in Grantsville and 7 inches in Tooele.

    ReplyDelete

Kind Comments