Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Family + Ibapah = Fun times

We traveled to Ibapah for the long Human Rights weekend. We visited with the Hardman side of the family. The Hardman boys enjoyed playing with our Wii - mostly golf. We also played Settlers and many card games with Grandma. Duncan was able to go coyote hunting several times but came back empty. He enjoyed the freedom to drive. On Monday right before we left, Duncan and the Hardman boys went "hooding" (pulling an old truck hood behind a snowmobile, tractor or vehicle) because there was fresh new snow.

For those unfamiliar with Ibapah, this is a picture of the Ibapah lane. I forgot to take the camera. With a blog, I guess I'll need to get in the habit of taking pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you will have to take pictures! I have fond memories of Ibapah. I haven't been there in more than 10 years, yet I still have some mental images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe FUN! I wish we could have gone!
    One of the perks of living in a snowy region- hooding!

    ReplyDelete

Kind Comments