Friday, September 11, 2015

Patience paid off

I was sick of our sectional couch. It took up most of our living room and there were no options where to move it. So we gave it away. Win-win situation. Thanks John and Cynthia for taking it.

So that left us without a couch in our living room. We have been using a bunch of chairs since February. 

I didn't want just any kind of couch so I have been looking everywhere - online, stores, thrift stores, online yardsales. Yesterday, a lady posted these three couches on the Emery County FB yardsale. 

They were $100. Not each - total! Three couches for $100 equals less than I would have paid at the DI.  

Score!!!!!!

They are in really good condition too.


The red one will go downstairs in the family room. It is a sofa sleeper and will match with the chair we already have. Woohooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments