
Don't want to fork over the money on these boxes of packaged oatmeal?
This is a quick, easy and inexpensive way to have instant oatmeal packets around all the time. Here is a link to the original post at Endless Crafting. It's simple to do and the kids will enjoy filling the bags.
In a snack size ziploc bag place the following ingredients:
1/4 cup quick rolled oats
2 Tbsp ground rolled oats (place in blender to grind into a rough flour)
2 Tbsp powdered milk
pinch of salt
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
*optional add-ins: raisins, mini chocolate chips, dried fruit
When ready to eat add 3/4 cup milk or water to oatmeal and mircowave for 90 seconds.
I like to add a package to my pancake mix to give it a little flavor and more stick-to-your-ribs morning meal.
Sweet! I love those. Now I can make my own. Thanks Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteClever! I think I could pull this off.
ReplyDelete