Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Drandma withdrawals

Being completely immersed in being a grandma for two weeks has caused a serious case of withdrawals for this "drandma" (as Melanie would say). I can't say I'm simply having Melanie withdrawals either because I left a little tiny Autumn and my precious daughter, Marcie, also.

My little shadow, Melanie, is greatly loved. Oh how I wish with all my heart that I lived closer. I would make cookies everyday with my little girls, then take a walk to deliver them to someone (really anyone), talking/visiting all the time and life would never be happier. Somehow I must learn to crochet right-handed or perfect my teaching so I can teach my little Melanie how to crochet. How fun it is to sit right next to her as I crochet and she desires to follow.
I will post pictures later and provide details.

FYI: Penalty of being gone for two weeks - lots of cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc.

1 comment:

Kind Comments