
We dreamed as we walked through the different shops, discussed/investigated HOW to make certain things, and gathered many ideas.

The highlight of the day was at Sweet Afton's. I have a really good fudge recipe that I've been making for decades but this shop expanded my vision and, more importantly, my taste buds. Oh my! It was divine. They only allow one sample (I didn't see the sign) but I asked for two. I tried Caramel Coconut Fudge and Boston Creme fudge. Jennifer tried cookie dough. Soooooo good! I loved the Boston Cream. It was Amarillo, maraschino cherries, and chocolate fudge. Yummy! The cookie dough was white chocolate with real chunks of cookie dough. Yummy! But the best, most divine, was the Caramel Coconut Fudge. I bought enough to bring home to figure it out. Oh, bubba! I MUST try to duplicate it so everyone can try it.
Thanks Jennifer for making my day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind Comments