Sunday, November 22, 2015

Not seen in a picture

I was asked by several people why I don't post more before/after pictures of myself using my X products which are for overall health and wellness. I thought how I would respond.
So here goes......
If chronic pain was visible, you would see mine is gone.
If depression and sadness were visible, you would see mine are gone.
If massive mood swings were visible, you would see mine are gone.
If diabetes was visible, you would see mine is gone.
If I listed my previous medications, you would see the list has shrunk dramatically.
If improved energy was visible in pictures, you would see mine.
 
The weight will eventually fall off but I have found invisible success and hope in life changing dramatic ways that don't show in pictures.

My mother lost 41 lbs in her first 8-day Ignite but even more importantly, she has found invisible success and hope. She pulled herself out of depression of the death of my dad. She has energy. She doesn't need a cane, instead she walks with a spring in her step. 

The products work differently for everyone. Being a skeptic is great.


You will never know if they work for you until you try it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Comments