I have been so disguised at the price of bread nowadays and they are not what I want so........
I decided I needed to make my own.
(Hot just-out-of-the-oven homemade bread. Yum!)
I found a great deal on a breadmaker and now we are enjoying GOOD bread.
I am still playing with recipes (which I will post once I feel comfortable with it) to get exactly what I want but it is healthier, cheaper, and tastes great.
I am still playing with recipes (which I will post once I feel comfortable with it) to get exactly what I want but it is healthier, cheaper, and tastes great.
I have never seen a breadmachine that will make the bread, the jam and the peanut butter. It is sooo cool.
Here are the different settings:
Here are the different settings:
1) basic bread, 2) wheat wheat, 3) sweet breads, 4) express, 5) gluten-free bread, 6)bread dough, and 7) jam
A big thanks to my niece, Jennifer, who taught me to mix the bread dough in the machine, place it in loaf pans and bake it in the oven. Love it.
Sadly, I had a bread machine years ago and hated the bread when it was baked in the machine so I gave it away. Luckily it was to my daughter who uses it all the time.

Yes! I've converted another soul to the bread machine! Hee Hee!
ReplyDelete